THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Trivia Game

I am doing my trivia game on The Executive Branch. Doing the trivia game is easy to me because I am using something like a "cheat sheet." Otherwise it would be very hard to do because it takes me a while to learn how to work with the Adobe programs. It would however be something useful in the future but as of right now I am completely dumbfounded when it comes to those programs. I hope my game comes out okay and helps people understand the Executive Branch a little bit better. Because I know that before I started doing research on the Branch I didn't know hardly anything about it.

1 comment:

  1. Misty,
    Your game is looking great! I had fun playing it. The only thing I would suggest you add to the game is the comments when the player clicks on the wrong answer, as he or she would like to know /be directed at the right answers and be given some reasons behind this being an incorrect answer.
    Otherwise, it's a very good beginning to your game. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete