THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

How can I make the world a better place..

How Can I Make The World A Better Place??? Why is that such a difficult question for me to answer? I wish I could answer that with a simple statement but I can't. There isn't a quick and easy solution for it. I could say I can make the world a better place if I pick up trash in the local park but then what about the homeless people that use others trash for shelter or clothing? I could say I will not use harispray because someone once said it was making global warming worse but then what about the people who make a living by selling or making hairspray? As you can see there are always two sides to every arguement. So whatever you choose to do to try and make the world a better place there is always going to be someone out there that is going to try and talk you out of doing so..

1 comment:

  1. I do believe it is a complicated question, but I think all of the things you mentioned are ways anyone can make the world a better place. I think the important thing is that we all try.

    ReplyDelete