THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, March 22, 2010

House Rules

What are the house rules here at Crittenton? Which ones do I agree with and what are some rules that I believe that should be inforced?
Some of the rules here are simple such as, "Take care of yourself and your child." Or "Wear shoes in the kitchen." But as simple as they may be are they followed? Are any of the rules around here followed? I don't have an issue with the rules here, my main issue is whether or not they are being inforced.
I believe bullying is a really big problem here at Crittenton. Some girls find it funny or think of it as a way to fit in by bullying other girls. So what do we do about it? Go to staff? Why, so they can tell you to ignore it and keep your head up? They don't realize that they aren't around every second of the day or always going to be there when something happens.
No bullying should be one house rule that should be inforced and taken care of.
Most of the other house rules are simpily common sence and I don't have an issue with them. I do believe the staff and adults should start working harder to inforce the rules and make sure they are being followed.

No comments:

Post a Comment